MARRIAGE AND RELATIONSHIP BANQUET.
APRIL 9, 2017.
by Bishop Taiwo Adelakun
Marriage is the oldest institution in the world and God is the chancellor. [Genesis 1:27; Genesis 2:24] It is supposed to be between a male and a female. [Proverbs 22:28] It is insanity for a man to marry a man and a woman to marry a woman.
Marriage indicators for single males.
- Age: 25 years and above by age is matured for marriage.
- Education: It develops your mind. It exposes you. Have a first degree minimum.
- Work: Before God gave Adam Eve, He first gave him a work of tending the garden. So there must be work before woman.
Reasons why marriage relationship fail
- Faulty courtship: Wrong motive for proposal and acceptance. Marrying for money or under pressure from your parents lead to failed marriages. [Psalms 11:3]
- Extravagant wedding: Borrowing to impress people. Life is in phases, men are in sizes, live your life according to your size. [Deuteronomy 15:6; Deuteronomy 28:12] Don't borrow and beg to wed.
- Friends: Look for people who will inspire you. Iron sharpens iron. Bad friends have destroyed marriages.
- Money matters: A lazy man can not have a peaceful home. Women must be supportive of the husband.
- Sex matters: Unfaithfulness destoys homes. [1 Corinthians 7:1-5; Proverbs 5:18-21; Malachi 2:11-15]
- Tradition: Once you get married, the decisions rests on the both of you not your parents. [Matthew 15:6]
I speak a revival into your marital lives. I speak peace, fruitfulness and prosperity into your households.
Follow the Bishop on Facebook by clicking this link → Bishop Taiwo Adelakun